“Your Voice”: Discover the Public’s Power in the Legislative Process
Pick up tips and tools to help you add your voice to Hawaii’s lawmaking process at PAR’s free workshop.
“Your Voice” is about an hour in length and covers the Legislature and how to effectively participate in the legislative process. Topics covered by the workshop include:
- Tips and techniques on effective lobbying, testimony, and communicating with Senators and Representatives
- Understanding the legislative process, deadlines, and power dynamics
- Easy to use tools available on the Legislature’s website
- Helpful handouts, guides, and resources
The flexible nature of the workshop provides a useful start for newcomers, as well as new information and inspiration for veterans of the legislative process. To get additional information or to schedule this or other workshops, contact us.
- ‘Virtual’ Workshops
- One more Maui workshop — 3/19/2020
- Hawaii Island and Maui: Presentations on Your Power in the Process
- PAR Workshops: Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Legislative Process Workshops at PAR